Awards & Accolades
Sarah is a fully qualified judge for the UK’s The Societies of Photographers as well as the US-based WPPI. Most recently, Sarah was one of six internationally renowned photographers chosen to judge International Portrait Photographer of the Year.
She has won over 100 silver and gold awards from international competitions, including six 1st place trophies for print competition at WPPI and the Grand Award for the online Creative Division, and four 1st place trophies from The Societies of Wedding and Portrait Photographers. Between 2019 and 2020 Sarah was named Photographer of the Year four times, in Fashion, Avant-Garde, Advertising and Maternity categories.
Her work has been featured online, on billboards, and in print publications around the world, including Professional Photo (front cover), Rangefinder, Shutter magazine, among others.
10 take aways you will have
1. Weekly based LIVE session, where to watch step by step the high end editing process
2. The possibility to listen to Sarah explaining "how to" and "why to" using specific techniques
3. The chance to submit your RAWs and see them taking life under Sarah's touch
4. Interactive environment where attendees can question Sarah
5. Real-time feedback
6. Learn how to use the Pro Retouch Workflow correctly and save time!
7. Rewatch the recorded sessions anytime you want, for as many times as you need
8. The chance to be invited to beta-test groups
9. Special dedicated promos
10. Earn points to become PRW Certified Master
Weekly live editing sessions with Sarah Edmunds
A retoucher for 13 years and professional photographer for 12, Sarah is a Fellow of The Societies of Photographers in the UK (the highest recognised qualification) and Master of WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International). In her previous life “BP” (Before Photography), Sarah was a classically trained actress following three years of training at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School in England, and worked as a professional actress for stage, tv and radio in London and Frankfurt.
Sarah is now a fully qualified judge for the UK’s The Societies of Photographers as well as the US-based WPPI. Most recently, Sarah was one of six internationally renowned photographers chosen to judge International Portrait Photographer of the Year, and Professional Photo magazine’s Professional Photographer of the Year.
With this Subscription, it would be just like sitting in a class with Sarah. Watch every step she takes and learn how to retouch with high end techniques.
During the subscription plan you can rewatch every episod anytime in the VIP Member Area.
Sarah editing during a workshop - Picture taken during SWPP Convention in 2022 (UK) ©